Congrats to Our Nursing Students!
Each academic semester the St. Mary’s Foundation awards a number of students at the SMMC School of Nursing scholarship awards in varying amounts.
Spring 2022 recipients include:
- Hannah Casto, the first student to be awarded the Margaret “Little Miss St. Mary’s” Donley Memorial Scholarship
- Hollie Cunningham, Colette A. Klug Memorial Scholarship
- Brianna Elkins, Dorcas Hodges Burlingame Memorial Scholarship
- Taylor Gould, Sister Celeste Lynch Memorial Scholarship
- McKenzie Jeffers, Courtney Kendrick and Maryam Katouzi, Dr. Barbara Stevens Scholarship
- Kristina Rich, Doris Lee Hornsby Billups Memorial Scholarship
- Emily Triplett, Fay Prince Memorial Scholarship
- Elizabeth Queen, Jill Lewis Memorial Scholarship
The Foundation to St. Mary’s Medical Center is proud to play a part in continuing to offer scholarship opportunities to students of the St. Mary’s School of Nursing. It is our hope that each awardee continues the caring legacy of the scholarship’s namesake by providing compassionate care to those in which they serve for years to come.
To learn more about The Foundation to St. Mary’s Medical Center and how you can get involved, visit About Us – Mountain Health Network Foundations (mountainhealthfoundations.org).
For more information about the St. Mary’s School of Nursing, visit School of Nursing – St. Mary’s Medical Center (st-marys.org).